- Professor: Farida Khan
- Professors Emeriti: A. Paul Ballantyne and Timothy Tregarthen
- Associate Professors: Joseph Craig (Chair), Dale DeBoer, Larry Eubanks, and Edward Hoang
- Assistant Professors: Anna Faria
- Senior Instructor and Center Director: John Brock
- Senior Instructors: Daniel Driscoll, and David Mullin
- Instructor: Jeff Cook
Programs of Study
All new majors are encouraged to meet with a designated departmental faculty advisor and/or the department chair for general advising concerning economics requirements. Students interested in graduate study in economics should consult with faculty members about recommended courses. Further student information is available in the student resources section of the Department of Economics website.
There are no prerequisites for 1000-level courses. Courses at the 2000 and 3000-level typically require at least one 1000-level prerequisite. Courses at the 4000 level typically require a 3000-level prerequisite. Students who take courses outside of the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences in partial fulfillment of department requirements must be aware that these credit hours will count against the 30 allowed credit hours from outside the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences for graduation.