- Professors: John Harner, Tom Huber, and Curt Holder (Chair)
- Professor Emeritus: Robert Larkin
- Professor Emerita: Eve Gruntfest
- Associate Professors: Steven Jennings, Emily Skop, and David Havlick
- Assistant Professors: Cerian Gibbes, Brandon Vogt, and Somayeh Dodge
- Senior Instructors: George Bolling, Carole Huber and Michael Larkin
- Instructor: Eric Billmeyer
Programs of Study
For more information, please see the GES department web page. For graduate information, follow the MA program links, or contact Emily Skop, Graduate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Monica Beltran, department assistant, (719) 255-3016, email: email@example.com.
A GES degree option is available for elementary and special education teachers. Please contact Academic Advising or the College of Education for further information.