- Professor: Daphne Greenwood
- Professor Emeriti: A. Paul Ballantyne and Timothy Tregarthen
- Associate Professors: Dale DeBoer (Chair) and Larry Eubanks
- Assistant Professors: Joseph Craig and Edward Hoang
- Center Director and Senior Instructor: John Brock
- Senior Instructor: Michael Lucchesi
- Instructors: David Mullin
Programs of Study:
All new majors are required to meet with department chair (Professor DeBoer) for general advising concerning economics requirements. Students interested in graduate study in economics should consult with faculty members about recommended courses. Further student information is available in the student resources section of the Department of Economics website (http://www.uccs.edu/~economics/).
There are no prerequisites for 1000 level courses. Courses at the 2000 and 3000 level typically require at least one 1000 level prerequisite. Courses at the 4000 level typically require a 3000 level prerequisite. Students who take courses outside of the College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences in partial fulfillment of department requirements must be aware that these units will count against the 30 allowed units from outside the College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences for graduation.